Residents’ parking permit


You can apply for a residents' parking permit if you are a resident of a property in one of Hammersmith & Fulham's controlled parking zones (CPZs).

The property must be your main, permanent home.

A residents parking permit will allow you to park on-street in residents' parking bays in the area covered by your home CPZ.

A housing estate parking permit will allow you to park on your housing estate.

If you live in a car-free development, you will not be able to get a parking permit for any type of car. Not all landlords or sellers make this clear. We advise double-checking whether this restriction applies before moving to a new home.

Resident permits are virtual. Once your permit has been issued it will become virtual and appear on our system as valid straight away.

Next: Requirements for a residents’ permit

Tell us what you think

We have updated the information on pages and would love to know what you think, good or bad. Your feedback will help us improve the information and make it as easy to understand and useful as possible. Please click on the smiley faces feedback tab on the right (or in the footer if you're on your mobile) and let us know.