Say it

Doing things with residents, not to them

Our philosophy is to enhance civic life by empowering residents to change their own neighbourhoods for the better. That includes giving residents a leading role in developing policy in public, with the public.

We believe that, if we do this, residents themselves can often change things for the better, and do it faster than anyone else.

We know we’ll succeed if we bring people together and work with them to tackle what holds us back. That includes supporting people so everyone has a fair chance to be heard and to take part.


Search for new consultations and check previous consultation results or visit our consultations web page.

Take part in a consultation

Comment on latest news, events and issues

You can share your views online on our news articles - councillors and senior officers read them and hear what you're saying.

Look for the comment form at the bottom of any of our news stories.

Or sign up to get these stories:

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.

Or follow us on social media - links are in the header of all our web pages.

Planning comments

Comment on a planning application

Resident-led commissions

Do you have expertise or skills that you’d like to use to help shape council policy? Read more about our resident-led commissions and how to get involved.


The H&F Volunteer Centre can put people who want to help in their local community in touch with people who need volunteers.

Find out about volunteering in H&F

Speak up for your neighbourhood

Want to do your bit, get to know your neighbours, or help look after your street?

Find out about the diffrent ways you can speak up for your neighbourhood.

Something wrong with our website?

We welcome your feedback on our website, it helps us to improve it.

Website feedback form

Or you can rate the page by clicking on the smiley faces at the bottom of all web pages. You can leave a comment here too.

Tenant and leaseholder involvement

How to get involved in decisions about housing services.

Resident involvement

Report a street problem

Report it online

Report problems with your environment including litter, graffiti, rubbish dumping or any other street problem

Or call our hotline on 020 8753 1100 or email

Complaints and compliments

How to make a complaint

Make a complaint online

Send us a compliment

For information on specific types of complaints see:

Take part in the democratic process

Come along to a council meeting, send us a petition, organise a deputation or ask a question at a full council meeting.

Take part in the democratic process

Health and social care resident involvement

Have your say on local health and social care services.

H&F Healthwatch

Youth involvement

Are you under 18? Want to have more say? Make your voice heard…

Youth involvement

Report fraud

Find out how to report benefit and housing fraud

Fraud by council staff or other kinds of fraud

To report any other kinds of fraud, please contact:

Corporate Anti-Fraud Service
Hammersmith & Fulham Council
Hammersmith Town Hall
King Street
London W6 9JU

020 8753 1273

Read the Local Government Transparency Code (pdf 89KB)


Take part in democracy

Contact your councillor

Contact your councillor


If you’re unhappy with the way we’ve dealt with your complaint you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman.

Get tested now. Test and trace - or call 119