Apply for or renew a permit, check charges and second car permits: Residents’ permit
Get a permit, renew a permit and more: Business permit
Expecting a visitor? Apply for a visitor permit.
On most estates you can now apply for the residents' parking permits which are in use across the borough. You can also apply for visitor parking permits. Find out more about parking on your housing estate.
Changing your vehicle or moving within the borough? Or have you lost your parking permit? Use the relevant form below:
- Lost, damaged or stolen residents’ parking permit form (pdf 43KB)
- Change of address or vehicle for residents’ parking permit form (pdf 43KB)
- Lost, damaged or stolen business permit form (pdf 40KB)
- Change of address or vehicle for business parking permit form (pdf 39KB)
Greener vehicle discount
If you have a low-emission car, you may be able to get a permit for just £60 a year.
If you have a fully electric car, you may be eligible for a free permit.
Where to charge your electric vehicle, suggest a charging bay location, find out about hiring an electric vehicle.
Parking for Disabled people
If you are a blue badge holder, we want to help you park near home. If you do not have a drive or garage, you can apply for a disabled parking bay as close to your home as possible.
Doctors’ parking permits
- 12 months - £126
If you are a practising GP and you need to attend emergencies regularly, we may be able to provide a doctors’ parking bay at your surgery.
To apply for a refund please fill out this form and return it to us.
If you no longer need your parking permit, we’ll give you a refund:
- We divide the original cost of the permit by the duration of the permit (i.e. by six or 12 months) to give a monthly refund amount.
- We multiply this monthly amount by the number of full calendar months left on the permit.
- We then round down the refund amount to the nearest whole pound (£).
We will issue a cheque, normally within 14 working days of the date that we receive your request. We don’t refund temporary residents’ parking permits – you have to upgrade these to a normal permit first.