Apply for or renew a permit, check charges and second car permits: Residents’ permit
Get a permit, renew a permit and more: Business permit
Expecting a visitor? Apply for a visitor permit. Visitor permits
Borough access permits
Some roads in the SW6 traffic reduction scheme area have restriction controls which require you to have a borough access permit to drive through.
Need access to a restricted street? Apply for a borough access permit
On most estates you can now apply for the residents' parking permits which are in use across the borough. You can also apply for visitor parking permits. Find out more about parking on your housing estate.
To change your address or vehicle please email the following information to email@example.com
- a completed change of address or vehicle form
- supporting residency or vehicle proofs.
- an image of your existing paper parking permit with the words ‘VOID’ written across the permit.
Once your documents have been accepted we will update our records and you will be issued with a virtual parking permit. There will be nothing to display in your vehicle.
- Change of address or vehicle for residents’ parking permit form (pdf 78KB)
- Change of address or vehicle for business parking permit form (pdf 61KB)
Lost or stolen permits
To report a lost or stolen permit please email a completed lost/stolen form to firstname.lastname@example.org We will update our records and your permit will become virtual. There will be nothing to display in your vehicle.
- Lost, damaged or stolen residents’ parking permit form (pdf 43KB)
- Lost, damaged or stolen business permit form (pdf 40KB)
Greener vehicle discount
If you have a low-emission car, you may be able to get a permit for just £60 a year.
If you have a fully electric car, you may be eligible for a free permit.
Where to charge your electric vehicle, suggest a charging bay location, find out about hiring an electric vehicle. Electric vehicles
Parking for Disabled people
If you are a blue badge holder, we want to help you park near home. If you do not have a drive or garage, you can apply for a disabled parking bay as close to your home as possible.
Doctors’ parking permits
- 12 months - £126
If you are a practising GP and you need to attend emergencies regularly, we may be able to provide a doctors’ parking bay at your surgery. More about doctors’ bays
If you no longer need your parking permit, we’ll give you a refund:
- We divide the original cost of the permit by the duration of the permit (i.e. by six or 12 months) to give a monthly refund amount.
- We multiply this monthly amount by the number of full calendar months left on the permit.
- We then round down the refund amount to the nearest whole pound (£).
Where possible, refunds will be processed back to the original payment card, normally within 14 days of the date we receive your request. If we are unable to refund back to a payment card, we will ask you for a UK bank account to pay the refund into.
We don’t refund temporary residents’ parking permits – you have to upgrade these to a normal permit first.