Apply for a permit, check charges and second car permits: Residents’ permit
Get a permit, renew a permit and more: Business permit
- You can buy a permit for either 6 or 12 months.
- Each registered car owner in an H&F household can apply for one residents’ permit at £119 a year.
- A second permit, for anyone who already has one, is available for £497 a year.
- Businesses can have two business permits. The first costs £791 a year and the second costs £1,310 a year.
- We don’t issue permits for vehicles over 7ft 6in / 2.28m in height.
Expecting a visitor? We offer ‘smart’ visitor permits. They work like an Oyster card – you can top up your balance and use it when you need it. You can manage your visitor permit online.
Changing your vehicle or moving within the borough? Or have you lost your parking permit? Use the relevant form below:
- Lost, damaged or stolen residents parking permit form (pdf 43KB)
- Change of address or vehicle for residents parking permit form (pdf 43KB)
- Lost, damaged or stolen residents business permit form (pdf 40KB)
- Change of address or vehicle for business parking permit form (pdf 39KB)
- Smart visitor permit change of address form (pdf 36KB)
- Smart visitor permit card replacement form (pdf 40KB).
Greener vehicle permits
If you have a low-emission car, you may be able to get a permit for just £60 a year.
Parking for disabled people
If you are a blue badge holder, we want to help you park near home. If you do not have a drive or garage, you can apply for a disabled parking bay as close to your home as possible.
If you are a practising GP and you need to attend emergencies regularly, we may be able to provide a doctors’ parking bay at your surgery.
Electric vehicle charging points
Where to charge your electric vehicle.
To apply for a refund please fill out this form and return it to us.
If you no longer need your parking permit, we’ll give you a refund:
- We divide the original cost of the permit by the duration of the permit (i.e. by six or 12 months) to give a monthly refund amount.
- We multiply this monthly amount by the number of full calendar months left on the permit.
- We then round down the refund amount to the nearest whole pound (£).
We will issue a cheque, normally within 14 working days of the date that we receive your request. We don’t refund temporary residents’ parking permits – you have to upgrade these to a normal permit first.