Improving our Customer Service Centre

Works are underway at 145 King Street to deliver a new, improved Customer Service Centre later this summer. It’s business as usual during the works as we bring all your council customer services under one roof.

Latest News

Windrush residents

Commonwealth citizens (known as ‘Windrush’ cases) who are H&F residents and don’t have documents to demonstrate their status, can get help from:

If you’re having difficulties relating to housing benefit, council tax support or universal credit, or in accessing any other council services, please contact us using the details on this page, H&F Council contact details.



Annual council tax booklet

Take control of your council tax

Direct debit really is the smart way to pay your council tax. Set up a direct debit and payments are made automatically but you stay in control. Find out more about paying by direct debit.

Being ruthlessly financially efficient

 Want to stay connected with H&F? Sign-up to the council