Contact us about parking permits
How to apply
Processing times for parking permits
Sorry, we are experiencing some delays with our processing times for parking permit applications.
Recently submitted requests
If you have recently submitted a request via email for a new application, renewal or replacement permit we are currently processing this request and you will receive confirmation of your permit as soon as the process is completed. There is a delay on some permits at this time and we are working hard to process all applications. Please see below for the current status update. Permits are processed in date received order.
For any new applications, renewals or replacement requests made more than 21 working days ago we are prioritising these requests.
If your permit is required as an emergency please contact us, this will ensure we can prioritise your request over the phone. You can contact us on 020 8753 6681 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
For any new applications, renewals or replacement requests made in the last 20 days or less we are currently processing these requests in date order and you will receive your permit within 10-15 working days. There is no need to contact us. If it has been more than 15 working days since your application you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please add the date or the original request in the email subject heading so we can locate your email quickly.
For new applications, replacement, refunds and change of address or vehicle, please scan your completed permit application form and supporting documents and attach them to an email to email@example.com. Please include your phone number so that we can call you for payment.
New requests will be dealt with within 10-15 working days. Please ensure the form is completed in full and all the details are clear, once sent there is no need to contact us for an update we will be processing your applications in date received order.
Parking permit application forms
- apply for residents’ parking permit (pdf 98KB)
- apply for business parking permit (pdf 96KB)
- apply for a replacement resident parking permit (lost/damaged/stolen) (pdf 46KB)
- apply for a replacement business parking permit (lost/damaged/stolen (pdf 69KB)
- parking permit refund request
- change of address or vehicle for a resident parking permit
- change of address or vehicle for a business parking permit (pdf 61KB)
- apply for a visitor permit (pdf 76KB)
How to pay
By credit / debit card – if you are sending your application by email or post, please ensure that a contact telephone number is included on the form so that we can call you for payment.
By cheque or postal order – please make cheques or postal orders payable to London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. Please ensure that your name, address and vehicle registration are written on the back of the cheque.
Resident and business permits
- 020 8753 6681 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- write to: H&F Direct, Pay and Park (AT), PO Box 60820, London, W6 9UZ
Information about visitor permits.
For enquiries on registering for a visitor permit, please call us on 020 7371 5678.
- we’re open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- or email anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have registered and your permit application has been approved you can book and pay for visitor parking sessions:
- by phone, call RingGo's automated payments line on 020 3046 0170
- online via H&F RingGo visitor parking website
- or use the RingGo mobile app.
All other enquiries, including password resets
- phone 020 3046 0047 (standard rates) between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- further information can be found in RingGo's frequently asked questions
- or use the RingGo mobile app.