Contact us about council tax
Manage your council tax via My Account. It’s easy.
Log in to My Account
Create an account
Once you set up a My Account and add your council tax and benefits account to it you can:
- view and amend your council tax account details
- check the outstanding balance/instalments
- set up a direct debit
- change your bank details for an existing direct debit
- apply for sole occupier discount
- use the move in or out option
- tell us about a change of tenancy or occupancy
- manage your housing benefit or council tax support account.
Other things you need to contact us about
- email about council tax - firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person by booking an appointment, we operate an appointments only system
Book an appointment online
- our address is 145 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 9XY – we are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- call 020 8753 6681 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Our busiest times are all day Monday and between 12noon and 2pm on other weekdays)
- or call 0208 753 6681 any other time to access our telephone self-service system.
If you set up an account using the My Account links above you can do lots of the things you may be wanting to contact us about.
Council tax refunds
All refunds will be paid into your bank account by BACS transfer.
To request a refund email email@example.com. We will need your council tax reference number beginning with a 6, your name, your bank account number and sort code. Please put council tax refund in the subject field, so we can deal with it promptly.