Contact us about council tax
Manage your council tax via My Account. It’s easy.
Log in to My Account
Create an account
Once you set up a My Account and add your council tax and benefits account to it you can:
- view details of your council tax account
- check the outstanding balance/instalments
- set up a direct debit
- change your bank details for an existing direct debit
- apply for sole occupier discount
- use the move in /out option (MIMO)
- amend your council tax account
- manage your housing benefit or council tax support account
You will not be able to use My Account move in / out (MIMO) option if:
- you are moving abroad - addresses abroad will not have a postcode and unfortunately will not be accepted
- you moved into the borough more than 60 days ago or want to tell us about a move happening more than 30 days from now.
In these circumstances please contact us about your move.
- call 020 8753 6681 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Our busiest times are all day Monday and between 12noon and 2pm on other weekdays. If you can, please try to avoid ringing us at these times.)
- email about council tax - firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person h&f Direct Centre 1st floor Town Hall Extension, King Street, London, W6 9JU – open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, by appointment only
Book an appointment online