Contact us about council tax

You can do lots online but if you need help you can contact us.

What can I do in My Account?

Log in to My Account

Create an account

Once you set up a My Account and add your council tax you can view and amend your council tax account details and check the outstanding balance or instalments.

Council tax forms


If you have a question about your council tax please see council tax frequently asked questions, it may save you a phone call.

To help you understand the different sections of your council tax bill, you can view a sample bill with explanations.

Contact us

If you have a My Account you can do lots of the things you may be wanting to contact us about. What can I do in My Account?

  • H&F Council, PO Box: 1453, London W6 9UU
  • 020 8753 6681 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Our busiest times are all day Monday and between 12 noon and 2pm on other weekdays
  • 0208 753 6681 any other time to access our telephone self-service system.  
  • council tax support information

Council tax refunds

To request a refund fill in the request a council tax refund application form. You will need your council tax reference number and your bank account number and sort code to complete the form. All refunds will be paid into your bank account by BACS transfer.

Credit bills 

If you have received a credit bill because of an additional discretionary payment of council tax support and would like a refund, please email your bank sort code and account number to Please include your council tax account number beginning with a 6.  If you are a direct debit payer, we will automatically refund your credit.  It can take up to 14 days for the money to appear in your bank account.  If you don’t receive it after 14 days, please contact us again.

Translate this website