By creating a My Account and adding your council tax account to it, you can:
- view and amend details of your council tax account
- check your outstanding balance and instalments
- set up a direct debit
- change your bank details for an existing direct debit
- apply for sole occupier discount
- use the move in or out option.
You can also manage your housing benefit or council tax support account in My Account too.
For help with registering see How to register.
If you have any problems linking your council tax to your My Account please contact My Account support.
Other things you may need to contact us about:
- student discount
- tell us if you think your bill is wrong
- apply for a disabled reduction
- request a council tax refund
- report a death (as long as it was registered less than 28 days ago).