Tenants' and residents' associations (TRAs) useful documents
Download a document or template to help you in the running of your TRA.
- Meeting flyer (docx)
- Agenda template (doc)
- Minutes template (doc)
- Newsletter template (doc)
- Chair's, treasurer's and secretary's report template (doc)
- Income template (xlsx)
- Expenditure template (xlsx)
- Petty cash log template (xlsx)
- Petty cash payment receipt template (docx)
- Bank reconciliation template (xlsx)
- Hall booking form (doc)
- Hall hire agreement (doc)
- Funding letter template (docx)
- Handover checklist (doc)
Share your ideas
Is there something that we are missing? Have you got a better way of doing things in your TRA? If so, let us know!
Interested in joining your TRA?
Please complete the sign up form to register your interest to join our networking and mentoring group.
Need more help?
Your Community Engagement Officer is happy to meet with you, or talk any concerns through on the phone.
See our handy guide on Data Protection and Information Sharing (pdf 295KB).
Preparing for your annual audit of accounts?
Please see the audit guidance sheet (docx) on what to prepare and present at the audit meeting, and guidance notes for an independent examination of accounts (docx).
Resident Involvement Team
020 8753 6652