Contact us about council tax support or housing benefit
View your council tax support or housing benefit account online via My Account
If you create a My Account and register your benefits account you can view details of your council tax support or housing benefit account online.
Find out more about:
- Applying for discretionary council tax support COVID-19
- Making a housing benefit or council tax support application
- Telling us about changes of address or circumstances
- Free school meals and school clothing grants
- Help paying (including local support payments and discretionary housing payments)
Contact us about your council tax support or benefit
- call 020 8753 6681 Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
- email email@example.com for council tax support, housing benefit, free school meals and school clothing grants
Contact us about the benefit cap
- H&F Link and Support team, 145-155 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 9XY
- 0208 753 1587 Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm to make an appointment or
- call the Government Department of Work and Pensions help line on 0845 605 7064.