Contact us about council tax support or housing benefit
If you create a My Account and register your benefits account you can view details of your council tax support or housing benefit account online.
Find out more about:
- Making a housing benefit or council tax support application
- Telling us about changes of address or circumstances
- Free school meals and school clothing grants
- Help paying (including local support payments and discretionary housing payments)
Contact us about your council tax support or benefit
- call 020 8753 6681 Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for council tax support, housing benefit, free school meals and school clothing grants
If your rent has increased recently and you need to let us know
Please send your scanned proof of the new amount and your name address and benefits number if known, by email to email@example.com
Contact us about the benefit cap
- H&F Link and Support team, 145-155 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 9XY
- 0208 753 1587 Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm to make an appointment or
- call the Government Department of Work and Pensions help line on 0845 605 7064.