Contact us about council tax support or housing benefit
View your council tax support/housing benefit account online via My Account
If you create a My Account and register your benefits account you can view details of your council tax support/housing benefit account online.
Find out more about...
- Making a housing benefit/council tax support application
- Telling us about changes of address or circumstances
- Free school meals and school clothing grants
- Help paying (including local support payments and discretionary housing payments)
For enquiries about the benefit cap please contact:
- H&F Link, 145-155 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 9XY
- call 020 8210 8200 to make an appointment or
- call the DWP help line on 0845 605 7064.
- call 020 8753 6681 Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
- email email@example.com for council tax support, housing benefit, free school meals and school clothing grants
- in person h&f Direct Centre 1st floor Town Hall Extension, King Street, London, W6 9JU - open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm by appointment only. If you book an appointment online the first available dates will be presented to you - a 30 minute slot with a specialist officer - you can also cancel and re-book an appointment online
- book an appointment online
- Please ensure you bring relevant documentation with you - read about what you must take with you to the appointment.
- Your application / amendment will not be processed without the correct documents and will only result in a further appointment. If you are asked to supply extra information, up to 25 documents can be handed in at the 'drop off desk' 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday.