Pay and organisation
Pay policy 2017/18
- Pay policy report (pdf 156KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 1 (pdf 83KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 2 (pdf 223KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 3 (pdf 114KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 4 (pdf 110KB)
Senior officer salaries
We publish this in accordance with the government’s local transparency guidance. We update this spreadsheet annually (last update: 10 August 2016).
Outlined are details about certain senior officers who on a full-time equivalent basis earn more than £50,000pa.
- Senior staff salary bands (xlsx 28KB)
- Count of LBHF earners at £50k+ (xlsx 11KB)
- Job outlines (xlsx 15KB)
To view posts hosted by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council, please visit:
- Transparency and open data on the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea website
- Executive pay on the Westminster City Council website
Trade Union representatives’ salaries
Trade unions represented in the council are UNISON, GMB and UNITE.
- Councillors’ allowances scheme revision (pdf)
- Councillors’ allowances scheme revision appendix 2 (pdf)
For details of the councillors’ allowances scheme and information about allowances paid to councillors, please visit the councillors’ allowances page.