Pay and organisation
Pay policy 2019/20
- Pay policy report 2019/20 (pdf 166KB)
- Appendix 1 – Local Government Pension Scheme Discretionary Decisions Policy Statement (pdf 133KB)
Pay policy 2018/19
- Pay policy report 2018/19 (pdf 310KB)
- Appendix 1 – NJC Salary Scales and SMG Pay Ranges (pdf 82KB)
- Appendix 2 – Senior Manager Performance Scheme SMG 3 (pdf 218KB)
- Appendix 3 – Senior Manager Performance Scheme SMG 1&2 (pdf 221KB)
- Appendix 4 – Statement of Local Employer Pension Policy (pdf 107KB)
Pay policy 2017/18
- Pay policy report 2017/18 (pdf 156KB)
- Appendix 1 – NJC Salary Scales and SMG Pay Ranges (pdf 83KB)
- Appendix 2 – Senior Manager Performance Scheme SMG 3 (pdf 223KB)
- Appendix 3 – Senior Manager Performance Scheme SMG 1&2 (pdf 114KB)
- Appendix 4 – Statement of Local Employer Pension Policy (pdf 110KB)
Senior officer salaries
We publish this in accordance with the government’s local transparency guidance. We update this spreadsheet annually (last update: 10 August 2016).
Outlined are details about certain senior officers who on a full-time equivalent basis earn more than £50,000pa.
- Senior officer salary bands (xlsx 16KB)
- Count of LBHF earners at £50k+ (xlsx 11KB)
- Job outlines (xlsx 15KB)
To view posts hosted by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council, please visit:
- Transparency and open data on the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea website
- Executive pay on the Westminster City Council website
Staff allowances and expenses
Women’s mean hourly rate is 5.2 per cent lower than men’s – down from 6.1 per cent last year.
Women’s median hourly rate is 3.7 per cent lower than men’s – down from 3.8 per cent last year.
The reported gender pay gap is calculated using a method set by The Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties and Public Authorities) Regulations 2017. View Gender Pay Gap Information – GOV.UK.
See our published gender pay results and those of other organisations.
Trade union facility time
- Trade union facility time 2017/18 (pdf 202KB)
- Trade union representation salary costs 2016/17 (xls 30KB)
Trade unions represented in the council are UNISON, GMB and UNITE.
- Councillors’ allowances scheme revision (pdf 94KB)
- Councillors’ allowances scheme revision appendix 2 (pdf 18KB)
For details of the councillors’ allowances scheme and information about allowances paid to councillors, please visit the councillors’ allowances page.