Publication of payments to senior officers, councillors, suppliers and on contracts, as well as information on meetings and council organisation.
We are working to radically improve the accessibility, relevance and value of data on our spending, revealing more detailed information than ever before on where the public’s money goes.
Meetings between developers and councillors
- Pay policy report (pdf 38KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 1 (pdf 78KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 2 (pdf 194KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 3 (pdf 196KB)
- Pay policy report appendix 4 (pdf 110KB)
Senior officer salaries
We publish this in accordance with the government’s local transparency guidance. We update this spreadsheet annually (last update: 10 August 2016).
Outlined are details about certain senior officers who on a full-time equivalent basis earn more than £50,000pa.
- Senior staff salary bands (xlsx 28KB)
- Count of LBHF earners at £50k+ (xlsx 11KB)
- Job outlines (xlsx 15KB)
To view posts hosted by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council, please visit:
- Transparency and open data on the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea website
- Executive pay on the Westminster City Council website
Trade Union representatives’ salaries
Trade unions represented in the council are UNISON, GMB and UNITE.
- Councillors’ allowances scheme revision (pdf)
- Councillors’ allowances scheme revision appendix 2 (pdf)
For details of the councillors’ allowances scheme and information about allowances paid to councillors, please visit the councillors’ allowances library page.
Senior management organisation chart
Net spend by cost centre
The excel workbook below includes net spend by cost centre since Q1 2011/12.
Spending with suppliers and on contracts
We have published detailed information on our spending with suppliers on Spotlight on spend.
Detailed information for 2015/16 is currently being processed and will be available on SpotlightonSpend in the autumn. In the meantime a simple list of payments made is available from the links below.
- Spend Data Quarter 1 2016/17 (xls 2.9MB)
- Spend Data Quarter 4 2015/16 (xls 3MB)
- Spend Data Quarter 3 2015/16 (xls 5.3MB)
- Spend Data Quarter 2 2015/16 (xls 6.8MB)
- Spend Data Quarter 1 2015/16 (xls 6.6MB)
Due to the implementation of a new financial solution and associated processes, the data submitted for this period may not be complete, will be subject to review and a revised report may be published in future if necessary.
- Purchase orders April-June 2016 (553KB)
- Purchase orders April 2015-March 2016 (xls 900KB)
- Purchase orders January-March 2015 (xls 1.3MB)
- Purchase orders October-December 2014 (xls 382KB)
- Purchase orders July-September 2014 (xls 581KB)
- Procurement cards April-June 2016 (xls 81KB)
- Procurement cards January-March 2016 (xls 33KB)
- Procurement cards October-December 2015 (xls 80KB)
- Procurement cards July-September 2015 (xls 32KB)
- Procurement cards April-June 2015 (xls 86KB)
- Procurement cards January-March 2015 (xls 86KB)
- Procurement cards October-December 2014 (xls 86KB)
- Procurement cards July-September 2014 (xls 76KB)
Invitations to tender
- ITT April-June 2016 (xls (40KB)
- ITT January-March 2016 (xls 11KB)
- ITT October-December 2015 (xls 35KB)
- ITT July-September 2015 (xls 38KB)
- ITT April-June 2015 (xls 35KB)
- ITT January-March 2015 (xls 39KB)
- ITT October-December 2014 (xls 32KB)
- ITT July-September 2014 (xls 37KB)
Contracts over £5k in detail
- Contracts over £5k April-June 2016 (xls 45KB)
- Contracts over £5k January-March 2016 (xls 10KB)
- Contracts over £5k October-December 2015 (xls 35KB)
- Contracts over £5k July-September 2015 (xls 34KB)
- Contracts over £5k April-June 2015 (xls 34KB)
- Contracts over £5k January-March 2015 (xls 32KB)
- Contracts over £5k October-December 2014 (xls 34KB)
LBHF contracts register
Social Housing Asset Values
Section 106 agreements
Controlled parking account
Parking spaces (2015)
- 44,228 on-street spaces
- 131 off-street spaces
Audio recordings of full council meetings
Audio recordings of full council meetings have been available since 30 June 2010.
To hear the MP3 recordings visit the full council meetings page, select a meeting date, and the audio recording link is at the top of the ‘items’ list on each page.
MP3 files will play (stream), using your computer's default MP3 player, when you click the audio recording links. You can also download and save the files to play later.