We are working to radically improve the accessibility, relevance and value of data on our spending, revealing more detailed information than ever before on where the public’s money goes.
Meetings between developers and councillors
Pay and organisation
- Pay and organisation - Payments to senior officers, councillors and council organisation
Procurement and financial data
- Procurement and financial data - Council spending with suppliers and contracts
- H&F Council's statement of accounts - includes annual audit and inspection letters.
- Education finance
Social housing asset values
Controlled parking account
- Annual Parking Report 2019-20 (pdf 8.8MB)
- Annual Parking Report 2018-19 (pdf 5.71MB)
- Controlled parking account financial statement 2014-15 (pdf 90KB)
- Controlled parking account financial statement 2013-14 (pdf 83KB)
Section 106 agreement
Audio recordings of full council meetings
Audio recordings of full council meetings have been available since 30 June 2010. To hear the MP3 recordings visit the Full Council meetings page, select a meeting date, and the audio recording link is at the top of the ‘items’ list on each page. MP3 files will stream (play), using your computer's default MP3 player, when you click the audio recording links. You can also download and save the files to play later.
Third sector grants
Our publishing policy
We encourage feedback on all our news stories and have a form at the bottom of the news web pages for you to leave your comments. Please read our publishing policy.