EU Parliamentary election - 23 May 2019

The EU Parliamentary election will be taking place on Thursday 23 May 2019. Please see below for the notice of election.


Check the London-wide results on Lewisham Council's website.


Deadlines for voting in the EU Parliamentary election

  • The deadline to register to vote has now passed. However, you can still register to vote for future elections.
  • If you are an EU citizen, you may still be able to register to vote in your home country if registration there has not yet closed.
  • The deadline to apply for a postal vote or a proxy vote has now passed.

If, after 5pm on Wednesday 15 May, you have found out that you cannot vote due to employment reasons or medical reasons, you can apply to vote by emergency proxy:

Register to vote

If you’re eligible to vote, you must make sure that your name appears on the register of electors. You can apply to be added to the register, or have your details amended, at any time.

You can register to vote in future elections on GOV.UK.

Register to vote on GOV.UK

See more information on our register to vote page.

Vote by post or proxy

You can apply to vote by post or proxy in future elections:

Help for disabled voters

Help for speakers of other languages

If you're a non-British EU citizen living in the UK and you're voting in the next European elections in May 2019, you may need to check the information provided by the European Parliament.

Location finder

Contact electoral services

We are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).

We are on the ground floor and have full access for wheelchair users.

Our offices are at:

Electoral Services
Room 28, Hammersmith Town Hall
King Street
London W6 9JU

020 8753 4466

Councillors and elected representatives

Mayoral Referendum Notice 2019

Local Authorities (Referendums)(Petitions)(England) Regulations 2011 (SI 2011 No, 2914)
Statutory Notice: Publication of Verification Number

Previous election results

Suggestions, compliments and complaints

We welcome your feedback because it helps us to improve our services. Please email the Electoral Services Manager, Zoe Wilkins at: electoral.servicesadmin@lbhf.gov.uk.


 Want to stay connected with H&F? Sign-up to the council