General Election 2019
Statement of persons nominated and notice of poll
List of polling stations
Deadlines for voting in the 2019 General Election
- Voter registration - The deadline to register to vote is 11.59pm on Tuesday 26 November.
- Apply to vote by post - Completed applications must reach us by 5pm on Tuesday 26 November.
- Cancel or change an existing postal vote - Completed applications must reach us by 5pm on Tuesday 26 November.
- Change an existing proxy vote - Completed applications must reach us by 5pm on Tuesday 26 November.
- Apply to vote by proxy - Completed applications must reach us by 5pm on Wednesday 4 December.
Notice of election
Register to vote
If you’re eligible to vote, you must make sure that your name appears on the register of electors. You can apply to be added to the register, or have your details amended, at any time.
You can register to vote in future elections on GOV.UK.
Register to vote on GOV.UK
See more information on our register to vote page.
Vote by post or proxy
You can apply to vote by post or proxy in future elections:
Help for disabled voters
Help for speakers of other languages
Contact electoral services
Please note that we are no longer based in Hammersmith Town Hall.
Our new address is:
45 Beavor Lane
London W6 9AR
You can still write to us at:
Hammersmith Town Hall
London W6 9JU
If you would like to visit us in person please call us or email us to make an appointment.
Councillors and elected representatives
Mayoral Referendum Notice 2019
Local Authorities (Referendums)(Petitions)(England) Regulations 2011 (SI 2011 No, 2914)
Statutory Notice: Publication of Verification Number
Previous election results
Suggestions, compliments and complaints
We welcome your feedback because it helps us to improve our services. Please email the Electoral Services Manager, Zoe Wilkins at: firstname.lastname@example.org.