Electoral services recruitment
Annual Voter Registration Canvass 2018
Hammersmith & Fulham electoral services are looking for committed and enthusiastic people to work for us during this year’s Annual Voter Registration Canvass, which will take place between August and November this year.
Canvassing gives you the opportunity to:
- earn extra money in your spare time
- work flexible hours that are easy to fit around work or study
- work close to home (for people living in or very close to the borough)
- exercise and work outdoors
- get to know the borough and the community
- work for us again outside the canvass period.
No experience is necessary. Full training will be provided.
Would you be able to help make this year’s canvass a success?
If so and you wish to apply, please see the information pack and application form below.
- Information pack (pdf)
- 2018 canvasser payments scheme (pdf)
- 2018 canvass staff application form (pdf)
If you would like more information about canvassing:
- Hammersmith & Fulham – map of ward and street names (pdf)
- Phone: 020 8753 2177
- Email: email@example.com