Let’s Talk Turkey
A guide to food safety at Christmas by the Food Standards Agency
We aim to ensure that all food and drink sold by the borough’s 1,750 food businesses is produced, stored, distributed and handled without risk to the health and safety of consumers.
We offer a variety of services and advice relating to food safety. This includes information about registering a food business, regulations, training opportunities and other guidance.
- Registering your food businesses
- Food safety inspections
- Food hygiene rating scheme
- Food safety and public health
- Food safety complaints
- Food poisoning
- Labelling (food standards)- Information about the quality, composition, labelling, presentation and advertising of food.
- Food Standards Agency
- Health Protection Agency
- Department of Health
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
Trade waste - your legal duty
Important information on how to deal with your trade waste.
Training opportunities for businesses
Help your business or organisation stay on the right side of the law - find out about public health training courses.
Commercial Services Team
Hammersmith & Fulham Council
5th floor Town Hall Extension
London W6 9JU
020 8753 1081
Accessibility: There is a lift to the first floor reception area of the Town Hall Extension.