Adult social care complaints
Making a complaint about adult social care or thanking them for their help
Your views are important to us. We are committed to providing high quality services for local people. If you are receiving social care services, perhaps because of a disability or physical frailty, you may depend on us a great deal.
How to contact us
You can contact the customer feedback team by:
- completing the tear-off section from the leaflet below and send to the freepost address, which means you do not need a stamp
- phone on 0800 587 0072 or 020 8753 5339
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to Customer Feedback Team, 4th floor, Hammersmith Town Hall Extension, King Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9JU.
It is also useful for us to hear from you when we get things right. Your compliment will help us to be sure we are delivering services of the highest standard.
The process and what you can expect
The customer feedback team will provide you with a helpful service ensuring that there is no impact on your current service provision or any future decision about the service you receive.
To ensure this, we will:
- go through the details of your comment or complaint and agree a reasonable date for response
- provide you with support if you need help to make a comment or complaint
- explain the complaints process to you
- write to you within three working days to let you know who is handling your complaint
- take your comment or complaint seriously and make sure you receive a full and fair response
- let you know if we need more time and agree an alternative timescale with you
- put things right for you if we can and learn from any mistakes to improve our services
- advise and support you if your complaint is about another body acting on our behalf.
The usual time limit for making your complaint is 12 months from the date you became aware of the problem.
Please see our leaflet on how to make a complaint about adult social care (pdf 1.06MB).