We run a variety of sessions and activities at children’s centres and some additional sessions at other locations such as libraries. There are 6 locations altogether, these are:
- Fulham Central Children’s Centre, Fulham
- SEAPIA, Fulham
- Hammersmith Library
- Shepherd’s Bush Library
- Randolph Beresford Family Annex, White City
- Old Oak Children’s Centre, East Acton.
For the latest programme see
More about our services
Our children’s centres are here to help families with young children in Hammersmith & Fulham thrive, including those with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND).
They are places where mums, dads, family members and children can make new friends and enjoy play and learning experiences together.
Activities and sessions are developed around the Department for Education Every Child Matters and Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. These are delivered by children’s centre staff and various professionals who drop-in.
A new timetable is released every term and includes:
- Baby groups
- Fun and interactive sessions for babies and toddlers
- Health services - baby massage, speech and language support, breast and infant feeding support, health visitor assessments, perinatal support
Sessions on yoga and mindfulness for adult and child, parenting workshops and occasional day trips may also be on offer.