Explore some of the schemes we have to help you reduce carbon emissions.
- Energy initiatives - a list of funding and advice available to help you cut carbon emissions and save money
- Free pre-planning advice - if you are considering solar panels
In Hammersmith & Fulham we are already experiencing the impacts of the climate emergency, including flooding and overheating. Explore guidance below on preparing for the impacts of a changing climate.
- Preparing for flooding - do what you can now to prepare for a flood
Supporting your ideas
Building a safe borough for future generations will be a collective effort and new ideas are needed.
Climate Action Microgrants – these give up to £500 to anyone in H&F who wants help with a ‘climate friendly’ project or event they want to start.
We know there is a wealth of ideas and energy within our borough and we want to lend the council’s support to help these grow. As well as our Climate Action Microgrants, that support could look like:
- Funding: Helping you fundraise for your project, advising about funding applications or contributing council funding through the H&F Hive
- Expert advice: Providing help and support from our Climate and Ecological Emergency team
- Connections: Linking you up with the right council department, with potential partners or with similar projects elsewhere
- Space: Providing meeting space or helping you find a site for your community project
- Promotion: Promoting your community project through the council website and social media
These are just some of the ways we are amplifying community action and supporting a resident-led response to the climate and ecological emergency.
So if you have an idea about how to tackle the climate and ecological emergency in our borough, let the team know. Get in touch at email@example.com and we’ll see how we can lend our support.
Want to take action in your organisation? Join the H&F Climate Alliance to access a programme of support to learn and act on the climate emergency.