Family Information Service
The family information service (FIS) provides impartial information and advice on facilities for children and young people aged up to 19.
It covers services provided by the council and organisations in the voluntary, private and independent sectors in Hammersmith & Fulham.
Only the FIS has access to the latest local Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education) information on childcare and early years education.
We can advise you on how to choose the type of childcare or early years service that best suits your needs and send you up-to-date lists, including contact details for:
- childminders (some offer baby sitting)
- children's centres
- after-school care and holiday play schemes
- extended services in schools
- parent and toddler groups
- toy libraries
- activities for children and young people.