We’re not just any London borough.
- We have the sixth most competitive economy in England. (based on economic factors assessed in the UK Competitiveness Index 2019).
- We have the best transport links in London.
- It takes just 13 minutes to reach central London by tube, with trains every two minutes. Heathrow is just 45 minutes away by tube and half an hour by car.
- We have more than 1.25 million visitors a week to our town centres. Westfield alone attracts 600,000 visitors a week.
- Major regeneration projects will only help increase footfalls and provide you with opportunities to build and grow. Read more about local regeneration schemes.
- Our shoppers spend more than £1 billion across 26 main shopping areas and high streets each year. Read more about our town centres.
- The borough is home to 12,755 businesses, including major international brands such as L’Oreal, Walt Disney and Sony Ericsson. Find out more in our business directory.
- More than £2 billion of public and private sector funding has been spent in the borough in the last five years by developers such as Imperial College, who are developing a large life sciences campus in White City.
- The borough offers more than 1 million square feet of retail space within our five major shopping centres.
- The local council works hard to help the borough’s businesses survive and thrive.
For more in-depth information about the borough see our borough profile:
Hammersmith & Fulham Borough Profile 2018 (pdf 3.2MB)