Smart Sacks are single-use bags used to collect recycling.
Smart Sack deliveries
Smart Sack deliveries are made four times a year. You will receive Smart Sacks if you live in a:
- house or house that has been converted into flats - these will be left on your door-step or in your front garden
- a small block of flats - depending on the arrangements at your block, these will be left outside your door, in a communal area or with your caretaker/porter
- a flat above a shop - these will be posted through your letter box.
If you live in in a large block of flats on an estate or in a mansion block see Smart Bank recycling for estates or mansion blocks
If you are running low on Smart Sacks or will run out before your next delivery please check the delivery dates (linked above).
Your next delivery may only be a week away and your current stock of Smart Sacks could last until this time. If more Smart Sacks are needed urgently you can collect some from one of our collection points.
Please contact email@example.com if need any help getting more Smart Sacks.
Please bring some identification to prove residency in the borough when you collect your Smart Sacks.
Pick Smart Sacks up from one of our libraries:
- Askew Road Library, 87-91 Askew Road, W12 9AS
- Avonmore Library and Community Centre, North End Crescent, W14 8TG
- Hurlingham and Chelsea School Library, Peterborough Road, SW6 3ED
- Fulham Library, 598 Fulham Road, SW6 5NX
- Hammersmith Library, Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7AT
- Shepherd's Bush Library, opposite Debenhams, Westfield London, Wood Lane, W12 7GA
Other collection points:
North Fulham Housing Office, Clem Attlee Estate, North End Road, Fulham, SW6 7RX
South Fulham Housing Office, Fulham Town Hall, Fulham Road, Fulham, SW6 1ET
The Tennis Pavillion, Bishops Ave, Fulham Palace Road, London SW6
Hammersmith Town Hall reception, King Street, London, W6 9JU
Old Oak Housing Association, 43-45 Erconwald Street, London, W12 0BP