Check your Christmas collection days and help us maximise our festive recycling
Rubbish and recycling collections
Rubbish and recycling collection days have returned to normal.
Christmas tree recycling
If you normally get an on-street rubbish collection, simply leave your tree where you'd leave your rubbish.
Please make sure our collection team can see it easily – so don’t put it behind a wall or fence and please don’t obstruct the pavement.
And don’t forget to remove the pot and any decorations.
Please leave your tree ready for collection before 7am on your collection day between Thursday 2 January 2020 and Wednesday 15 January 2020.
Designated Christmas tree drop-off points
We also have designated collection points where you can take your real Christmas tree for recycling. You'll be able to take your tree to any of these locations from 27 December until 15 January 2020.
- Fulham Palace Road Cemetery (opposite Queensmill Road)
- Loris Road Community Gardens Batoum Gardens
- New King's Road (on edge of Eel Brook Common)
- Normand Park (opposite Lillie Road entrance)
- Ravenscourt Park (by football pitch, access by foot via Ravenscourt Park Road)
- Wormwood Scrubs car park (off Scrubs Lane)
- South Park (hard standing next to cricket nets, access by foot via Woolneigh Street)
- Cathnor Park (next to the play area, Greenside Road)
- Wormholt Park (Sawley Road entrance)
- Bishops Park (next to cafe, Bishops Park Road/Stevenage Road entrance)
All the infomation on this page is available in one handy Christmas waste and recycling leaflet (pdf 740KB).
Seasonal recycling guide
This year, we want to recycle even more of your waste than ever before – including your Christmas trees. You’d be surprised how many items from Christmas can be recycled, rather than tossed in the bin.
If you run out of clear recycling sacks, you can pick up more rolls from your local library or council buildings.
For updates on refuse collections and other exciting local news, events and features sign up to our e-newsletter.