Shepherds Bush library
Located at Westfield London, the £2 million library is one of the most exciting and innovative libraries in the country and has something for everyone. Visit the library in your lunch hour or the next time you are shopping at Westfield London! It’s the place to study, surf, relax and have fun in Shepherds Bush.
Shepherds Bush library features:
- dedicated spaces for study, quiet reading and children’s activities
- meeting and exhibition spaces
- quick reference and local information
- events for all ages
- a dedicated PC linked into council services
- Wireless (upload) printing - Full instructions can be found here
- books & information
- bestsellers collection
- spoken word collection
- Indic language books
- Arabic collection
- PCs with internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications plus other software
- unlimited wifi internet access (adult customers only)
- self-service kiosks for PC bookings, printing and item loans
- photocopying and printing (colour and black & white)
- card payments accepted at the Lending Customer Service Desk (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, Contactless, Apple Pay and G Pay)
- Amazon locker (Kronus)
- newspapers and magazines
- free internet access
- under-5s sessions
- cards, postcards and local history books for sale
- public toilets and baby-changing facilities
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank.
- small electrical recycling bin
- small batteries recycling tubes
- small light bulb recycling box
- textiles recycling bin
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Law Enforcement Team surgeries
Come and see the Law Enforcement Team and raise problems or seek advice, particularly about antisocial behaviour, street cleansing or any other local issues.
The surgery runs from 2pm to 4pm on the 1st Monday of every month.
Find out more about the Law Enforcement Team.
Normal opening hours
- Monday to Thursday - 10am to 7pm
- Friday and Saturday -10am to 5pm
- Sunday - 11am to 5pm
All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
020 8753 3842
6 Wood Lane
Accessibility: Disabled access