Due to staff training, Hammersmith Library will open at 10.30am on Wednesday 27 June 2018. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- popular fiction including crime and science fiction
- popular non-fiction including health, business, biographies, travel and computer books
- children’s board books and picture books
- children’s story books/information books and teenage fiction
- selection of spoken word and large print
- popular newspapers/magazines and quick choice reference books
- homework club
- reading groups
- under-5s sessions
- photocopying, and printing facilities are available (colour and black & white)
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
- archives and local studies
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Hammersmith computer suite
A suite of nine computers with internet access, selected Microsoft Office and other applications.
Children’s PCs provide free internet access for Hammersmith & Fulham schoolchildren. PCs with selected Microsoft Office and other applications and games, suitable for homework, educational and recreational use.
Sunday 11.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Tuesday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Wednesday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Thursday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Friday 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Saturday 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
All our libraries close on Bank Holidays
Enquiries, renewals and computer bookings 020 8753 3820
Shepherds Bush Road
Near Hammersmith underground station, opposite the police station.
Accessibility: Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.