- popular fiction including crime and science fiction
- popular non-fiction including health, business, biographies, travel and computer books
- children’s board books and picture books
- children’s story books/information books and teenage fiction
- selection of spoken word and large print
- popular newspapers/magazines and quick choice reference books
- homework club
- reading groups
- under-5s sessions
- fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- photocopying, and printing facilities are available (colour and black & white)
- card payments accepted card payments accepted at the Lending Customer Service Desk (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, Contactless, Apple Pay and G Pay)
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
- small electrical recycling bin
- small battery recycling bin
- small light bulb recycling box
- textiles recycling bin
- laptop recycling bin
- unlimited WiFi internet access
- internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications
- archives and local studies.
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Law Enforcement Team surgeries
Come and see the Law Enforcement Team and raise problems or seek advice, particularly about antisocial behaviour, street cleansing or any other local issues.
The surgery runs from 2pm to 4pm on the 2nd Monday of every month.
Find out more about the Law Enforcement Team.
Normal opening hours
- Monday to Thursday - 10am to 7pm
- Friday and Saturday - 10am to 5pm
- Sunday - 11am to 5pm
All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
Children's library closure times for events
- Mondays – the children’s library is closed between 12.30pm and 2pm for the Baby Massage session.
- Wednesdays – the children’s library is closed between 12 noon and 1pm for the Baby Yoga session.
Shepherds Bush Road
Near Hammersmith underground station, opposite the police station.
Accessibility: Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.