- popular fiction including crime and science fiction
- popular non-fiction including health, business, biographies, travel and computer books
- children’s board books and picture books
- children’s story books/information books and teenage fiction
- selection of spoken word and large print
- popular newspapers/magazines and quick choice reference books
- homework club
- reading groups
- under-5s sessions
- fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- photocopying, and printing facilities are available (colour and black & white)
- card payments accepted card payments accepted at the Lending Customer Service Desk (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, Contactless, Apple Pay and G Pay)
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
- Amazon locker (Nutmeg)
- Photo-Me booth
- small electrical recycling bin
- small battery recycling bin
- small light bulb recycling box
- laptop recycling bin
- unlimited WiFi internet access
- internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications
- archives and local studies.
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
The library is currently closed due to refurbishment. You can still return your items to the out of hours drop off box.
Our normal opening hours are as follows:
Monday 10am - 7pm
Tuesday 10am - 7pm
Wednesday 10am - 7pm
Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday - closed
All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
Enquiries, renewals and computer bookings 020 8753 3820
Shepherds Bush Road
Near Hammersmith underground station, opposite the police station.
Accessibility: Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.