- popular fiction including crime and science fiction
- popular non-fiction including health, business, biographies, travel and computer books
- children’s board books and picture books
- children’s story books/information books and teenage fiction
- selection of spoken word and large print
- popular newspapers/magazines and quick choice reference books
- homework club
- reading groups
- under-5s sessions
- fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- photocopying, and printing facilities are available (colour and black & white)
- card payments accepted card payments accepted at the Lending Customer Service Desk (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, Contactless, Apple Pay and G Pay)
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
- Amazon locker (Nutmeg)
- Photo-Me booth
- small electrical recycling bin
- small battery recycling bin
- small light bulb recycling box
- laptop recycling bin
- unlimited WiFi internet access
- internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications
- archives and local studies.
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Monday 10am - 8pm
Tuesday 10am - 8pm
Wednesday 10am - 8pm
Thursday 10am - 8pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
Enquiries, renewals and computer bookings 020 8753 3820
Shepherds Bush Road
Near Hammersmith underground station, opposite the police station.
Accessibility: Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.