Staff training morning, Thursday 14 December.
Sorry but we’re going to be closed for the morning on Thursday 14 December. Our staff need to take part in training sessions now and again to help us to continue to improve the services we offer. We try to make them as quick as possible and we will be reopening at 12pm on that day. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- popular fiction including crime and science fiction
- popular non-fiction including health, business, biographies, travel and computer books
- children’s board books and picture books
- children’s story books/information books and teenage fiction
- selection of spoken word and large print
- popular newspapers/magazines and quick choice reference books
- homework club
- reading groups
- under-5s sessions
- photocopying, and printing facilities are available (colour and black & white)
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
- archives and local studies
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Hammersmith computer suite
A suite of nine computers with internet access, selected Microsoft Office and other applications.
Children’s PCs provide free internet access for Hammersmith & Fulham schoolchildren. PCs with selected Microsoft Office and other applications and games, suitable for homework, educational and recreational use.
Sunday 11.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Tuesday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Wednesday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Thursday 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Friday 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Saturday 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
All our libraries close on Bank Holidays
Enquiries, renewals and computer bookings 020 8753 3820
Shepherds Bush Road
Near Hammersmith underground station, opposite the police station.
Accessibility: Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.