Please note that the reference library on the 1st floor is closed until further notice.
- teenage collection (12 to 17 area)
- large print
- graphic novels
- foreign languages fiction (French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish)
- Serbian Society Collection
- DVDs and Classical/Jazz CDs
- spoken word collection
- language books
- music books and scores
- OS maps
- unlimited WiFi internet access
- internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications
- photocopying & printing
- card payments accepted at the Lending Customer Service Desk (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, Contactless, Apple Pay and G Pay)
- Amazon locker (Jones)
- cards, postcards and local history books for sale
- 'withdrawn from stock' sale
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
- small electrical recycling bin
- small batteries recycling tubes
- small light bulb recycling box
- main hall available for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies, and for private hire.
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Fulham children’s library
- story books
- information books
- picture books
- board books
- story, Nursery rhyme and song CDs
- study tables (not currently available due to Covid 19)
- free internet access for Hammersmith & Fulham school children
- under 5s sessions (not currently available due to Covid 19)
Normal opening hours
- Monday to Thursday - 10am-7pm
- Friday and Saturday -10am-5pm
- Sunday - 11am to 5pm
All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
General enquiries: 020 8753 3877
Counter, computer bookings and renewals: 020 8753 3879
Reference and information: 020 8753 3890
598 Fulham Road
This library is near Parsons Green District Line station, about 50 metres from the junction of Parsons Green Lane and Fulham Road.
Accessibility: Lift from pavement level to ground floor and first floor. Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.