Due to staff training, Fulham Library will open at 10.30am on Wednesday 27 June 2018. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- teenage collection (12-17 area)
- large print
- graphic novels
- foreign languages fiction (French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish)
- Serbian Society Collection
- books on Christian theology
- CDs & DVDs
- spoken word collection
- language books
- music books and scores
- OS maps
- unlimited WiFi internet access
- internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications
- photocopying & printing
- card payments accepted at the Lending Customer Service Desk (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, Contactless, Apple Pay and Android Pay)
- Photo-Me photo booth
- Amazon locker (Jones)
- cards, postcards and local history books for sale
- 'withdrawn from stock' sale
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
- main hall available for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies, and for private hire.
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Fulham reference library
- study area
- encyclopaedias and directories
- access to Internet PCs with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- newspapers and magazines
- special collections – fine art and religion
- leaflets collections – national and local/council
- community information
- business information
- adult, further education and university prospectuses
- national telephone directories and yellow pages
- council agendas, minutes and plans
- electoral register
- photocopying, printing and fax services.
Fulham children’s library
- story books
- information books
- picture books
- board books
- story, Nursery rhyme and song CDs
- study tables
- free internet access for Hammersmith & Fulham schoolchildren
- under-5s sessions.
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Monday 10am - 8pm
Tuesday: 10am - 8pm
Wednesday: 10am - 8pm
Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
All our libraries close on bank holidays.
General enquiries: 020 8753 3877
Counter, computer bookings and renewals: 020 8753 3879
Reference and information: 020 8753 3876
598 Fulham Road
This library is near Parsons Green District Line station, about 50 metres from the junction of Parsons Green Lane and Fulham Road.
Accessibility: Lift from pavement level to ground floor and first floor. Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.