Welfare benefits advice for council tenants
The H&F welfare benefits team provides welfare rights and debt advice to all council tenants.
We are not currently running any face to face advice sessions at the moment due to the coronavirus. Council tenants can contact us using the form below or by phone or email to request a telephone appointment.
We can help with
- benefit checks to identify benefits, grants and debt relief eligibility
- applying for benefits and grants and other types of support
- challenging incorrect decisions by requesting reconsiderations and providing appeal representation
- debt and money advice, personal budgeting support to help you manage your finances
- signposting and referral to other services and support such as Crosslight and the Credit Union.
Contact the welfare benefits team
Council tenants can call our advice line for help and advice on 020 8753 5566. Or send us an email at email@example.com or fill in the contact form below.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.