The Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB) brings together all the main organisations who work to safeguard ‘adults at risk’.
An ‘adult at risk’ is someone who has care and support needs, and as a result of those needs may be unable to protect themselves from abuse or neglect.
The SAB is a partnership that works together to ensure that there are effective arrangements to keep adults at risk safe from abuse or neglect.
Tackling abuse of adults
If you are being abused or you suspect that someone is being abused, please tell us by calling the community response and reablement team on:
- Freephone 0800 145 6095, 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- 020 8748 8588 (out of hours).
Or email the adult multi agency safeguarding hub at firstname.lastname@example.org
To tell us about any concerns you have, known as ‘raising a safeguarding concern’, please complete the safeguarding adults concern form (doc 64KB) and return to us.
For more advice on what to do if you think someone is at risk of abuse see our help for adults being abused or neglected webpage.
- Safeguarding adults board annual report for 2022-23
- Safeguarding adults board annual report for 2020-21 (pdf 2.26MB)
- Safeguarding adults board annual report for 2019-20
- Safeguarding adults board annual report for 2018-19
Safeguarding adults board reviews
- Safeguarding adults review: "Alison" - March 2023 (pdf 991KB)
- Safeguarding adults review: "Alison" 7-minute briefing (pdf 189KB)
- Safeguarding adults reviews: Information for family, friends and carers (pdf 350KB)
- Safeguarding adults reviews: Information for professionals (pdf 350KB)