Contact us about accessible transport
- To apply online for the Older Persons Freedom Pass please visit the Londons Councils Freedom Pass website or for a paper application form contact us using the details below
- Disabled or visually impaired persons Freedom Pass application form (pdf)
- Applying for or renewing a Blue Badge (pdf)
- Taxicard scheme application form (pdf)
Call us on 020 8753 6681 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, apart from Thursday 9am to 4pm
By post or in person:
Accessible Transport Team
h&f Direct Centre
1st floor Hammersmith Town Hall Extension
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – 9am to 5pm by appointment only
- Thursday, 9am to 4pm by appointment only
Book an appointment:
- use our online booking system or call us on 020 8753 6681
- bookings are available to see a specialist officer as a 30-minute slot where the first available dates will be presented to you. You can cancel and rebook an appointment online too.
If attending in person, lift access to the h&f Direct Centre is available opposite Hammersmith Town Hall’s main reception. If you can’t use the lift or the escalator call 020 8753 6681 and we will arrange to see you in the main Town Hall reception.