Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail
We can help local businesses and voluntary agencies to plan for interruptions to their business.
We focus our help on small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- go to groups that are already set up to raise awareness of services that can help to keep businesses running
- run events for different business sectors in the community
- review plans for businesses
- provide one-to-one consultations to help with developing plans
- assist in the testing of plans.
We hold events for those people who work in the voluntary sector and people who work for accommodation providers, such as care homes and sheltered-housing providers.
These events look at planning for emergencies and business continuity arrangements, and suggested ways which people could make their organisations able to cope with interruptions to their business.
To find out more about our services for businesses, contact:
- the civil protection team on 020 8753 2286
- Ian Cairns, business continuity manager, on 020 8753 2408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following websites provide more general information: