There are lots of opportunities for residents to get involved in shaping council services. There are now five co-production groups working with residents:
- Civic Campus Disabled Residents Team (DRT).
- Disabled People’s Housing Strategy Implementation Group.
- Digital Accessibility Group (DAG)
- Disability Forum Planning Group (DFPG)
- Direct Payment Steering Group (more information to follow)
- Disabled People’s Housing Strategy
Hammersmith & Fulham Council is planning radical improvements in how it works with Disabled people to provide housing and support.
This commitment will be marked with the publication of our first-ever housing strategy created in partnership with local Disabled residents. The strategy is ambitious and designed to meet the aspirations and priorities of Disabled residents across the borough, as we work to do things with, not to, local people.
The Disabled People’s Housing Strategy was launched in September 2021.
View the strategy
- Digital Accessibility Group
Working with residents to review how residents can access council services. Digital Accessibility Group (DAG)
- Disability Forum Planning Group
Are you a Disabled person and have lived experience of facing barriers when accessing housing, public buildings and open space? Do you live, study, work or volunteer in Hammersmith & Fulham and would like to make a difference locally? Would you like to give advice to the council's planning department on planning applications?
We would like to invite you to join the H&F Disability Forum Planning Group (DFPG).