Moving in or out of the borough

If you are moving in or out of the borough you need to tell us. The easiest way to do this is to use the council tax moving in moving out form in My Account

Tell us you're moving

You will need to let other services within the council know, for example if you have a parking permit - contact us about parking permits.

Most of the time, changes you make to your account details will be displayed straight away.

Direct debit

This is the most efficient way for us to collect council tax. Once your council tax account is registered on My Account you can set up a direct debit, view your instalments and change the bank account details. You may not be able to do this straight away.

Sole occupier

If you are moving into a new address within Hammersmith & Fulham and will be a sole occupier, you can tell us this as part of the council tax registration process.

If you want to tell us that your occupancy status has changed since you registered for council tax please contact us

Can't view your council details after telling us about a move/change?

Not all cases can be updated automatically – some situations require us to check information. If this happens we will email you or send an amended bill in the post. You will then be able to see your council tax information on My Account by adding your council tax account to your My Account (if you've not already done so).

 Want to stay connected with H&F? Sign-up to the council