Manage your council tax in My Account

Our new My Account went live in April 2019. We couldn't migrate old accounts into the new account so if you were registered with My Account before April 2019 and have not logged in since, you'll need to register in the new My Account and re-link the services you had linked in the old My Account. We are sorry about this and realise it's inconvenient but we are here to support you through this process.

For help with registering see How to register

Find out more about the changes to your H&F My Account

If you have any problems linking your council tax to your My Account please contact My Account support.

Go to My Account

Once you set up a My Account and add your council tax and benefits account to it you can:

  • view and amend details of your council tax account
  • check the outstanding balance/instalments
  • set up a direct debit
  • change your bank details for an existing direct debit
  • apply for sole occupier discount
  • use the move in/out option
  • manage your housing benefit or council tax support account

Other things you may need to contact us about

More information about moving in or out of the borough