Contact family hubs and partner services

Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm. We are closed on bank holidays but an out of hours phone service is available for child protection enquiries.

Family hub and children’s centre services, sessions and activities

Please do not email in booking requests as this can not be processed via email.

Family Information Service (FIS)

To contact us about your childcare options, help with childcare costs and services for children, young people and their families:

SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) service and Local Offer for SEND

If you have a specific enquiry about a child with SEND including a child's EHC (education, health and care) plan:

To contact us about services for children and young people with SEND and their families and for resources for professionals:

There are a wide range of teams who support families with children and young people with SEND. To find out more about them and to contact them, go to our who's who guide to our SEND teams.

Website feedback

We work with local groups and residents to develop and improve these pages, so it becomes the one place you need to visit to find information on local services, activities, and support available. 

If you have any feedback about these pages, or if you have any technical issues such as links that do not work please email us or use our online form.

Provider listings

If you are a service provider who is currently promoted on our website and would like to amend your record, or if you are a new service provider and would like to create a record see guidance for contributors to the family information directory.

Child protection 

Initial Consultation and Advice Team (ICAT), H&F family services front door service, can be contacted by professionals and the public regarding any safeguarding concerns about children in Hammersmith and Fulham. ICAT has a duty to follow up on all concerns shared.

ICAT can also provide advice and direct you to support services in the borough.

See Child protection

Other council departments

For other council services see contact us

Translate this website