Free business advice clinics
Are you a small business looking for some free 1-2-1 business advice? Or maybe you have a great business idea? Our team of expert business advisers are here to help you.
Hammersmith & Fulham Council’s FREE business advice clinics offer guidance and support on everything from starting a business to marketing strategies and more.
The clinics are usually held five times a month and only available to residents and borough-based businesses.
Sign up to our mailing list to find out about dates and booking information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8753 5585.
Francene is a digital marketing trainer and social media marketing coach who is also founder at Idea to Income Academy.
She can help show you how to harness tactics such as:
- social media
- content marketing.
This will help you increase revenue, drive brand awareness and solidify customer relationships.
The co-founder of Your Business Community is a local business owner who is passionate about helping small businesses and start-ups to reduce costs, increase turnover/profit and making the most of the resources at hand.
Paul has experience in setting up and running several businesses, both as a corporate intrapreneur and an entrepreneur.
He specialises in advice on:
- starting and growing a business
- product development
- brand development
Mark Elliott lives and works in the borough as a business coach and enterprise educator.
He has built and raised funds for unicorn global tech companies as well as building a number of his own companies in the fields of consumer eco-electronics, art retail, software security and now as a business coach.
He specialises in:
- re-shaping businesses through branding and marketing
- business model reinvention
- social enterprises or businesses with a purpose
- building companies with physical products through crowdfunding campaigns
- accelerating profitability and growth
- lean start-up methodology.
Raj is an experienced entrepreneur who started his career in advertising before going onto to launch and run several businesses in the property, fashion, marketing and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sectors. His strengths are in business strategy and development, sales and marketing and his collaborative way of working with clients means that they are better placed to move their businesses forward based on his advice.
- Are you thinking of or have just started a business?
- Do you have a business and need help understand and navigate your way through the COVID-19 crisis?
- Are you looking to grow or expand your business?
- Do you need to attract more customers and increase sales?
- Do you need simply need support, advice and someone to talk to about your business?