Hammersmith Bridge updates

Hammersmith Bridge updates. Read more on Hammersmith Bridge.

Search for roadworks on TfL

This shows proposed and current roadworks and street related events in Hammersmith & Fulham and the rest of London.

Search the H&F roadworks database - This search will be unavailable from 6pm on Friday 1 to 6am on Sunday 3 October 2021. We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.

Download the latest version of our weekly roadworks bulletin (pdf 137KB)
This includes roadworks by utility companies and our own highway schemes, plus potential busy traffic periods.

Frequently asked questions about roadworks

Report a dangerous street or roadworks

To report a problem with street or roadworks please email us at Please include 'Website enquiry' in the subject line of the email.

Council works and utility company works contact details

Although we carry out some roadworks in the borough, most of them are done by utility companies (such as water, gas, electricity). If you are reporting a problem with roadworks, please make sure you contact the organisation that is responsible for them. We currently have limited powers when dealing with utility companies and we cannot easily stop them digging up roads and pavements.


BT website
Residential Services: 0800 800 150
Business Services: 0800 800 152
General Enquiries: 020 7356 5000

Cable & Wireless

Cable & Wireless website
01908 845 000


Colt website
020 7390 3900

EDF 24 Seven

EDF Energy website
Customer Services: 0800 0208 4587
Fault Line: 0800 0208 0247


Cleansing services

020 8753 1100


Tel: 020 8753 1081
Fax: 020 8753 3048

Highways emergency services

020 8748 9787 (out of hours only after 5pm, before 9am)

National Grid

National Grid website
08456 056 677
Emergency Gas Escapes: 0800 111 999

Thames Water Utilities

Thames Water website
08459 200 800

Transport for London (TfL)


TfL is responsible for the following roads:

  • Westway
  • Great West Road
  • Hammersmith Flyover
  • Talgarth Road
  • West Cromwell Road
  • A3220 (formally M41 West Cross Route)

TfL website
Customer services: 0845 305 1234 or 020 7222 5600

Traffic signals

If you find a faulty traffic signal in the borough, or anywhere in London, you can report it directly to Transport for London.

TfL website
0845 300 7000

Virgin Media

Virgin Media website
0845 454 1111

Construction logistic plans (CLPs)

Where significant development is taking place in the borough we require developers to produce a Construction logistics plan (CLP).