How to report a problem
Reporting a problem has never been easier. You can now report something as you see it, in seconds:
Through your smartphone, using our H&F Report it app
You can also contact the Cleaner Greener hotline, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday at:
- 020 8753 1100
You can report a wide range of problems, including:
- abandoned cars, bikes and trolleys
- broken glass, needles and syringes
- dumped rubbish and fly-tipping
- litter and overflowing bins
- dog mess
- overgrown vegetation
- broken street lights
- missed bin collections
- dead animals
Other ways to help
- put out your recycling and rubbish sacks correctly
- don’t drop litter – this includes cigarette butts!
- report any fly-tips, litter or uncollected rubbish
- clean up after your dog – bag it and put it in a bin!
Dropping litter is an expensive habit – there’s an £80 fine for offenders
Stop burning your money - recycle
It costs more than five times as much to incinerate a tonne of rubbish than to recycle, but it costs seven times as much to incinerate contaminated recycling!
For more information on what can be recycled and when collection days are, see these pages: