Askew Road library
- teenage collection (Teen Zone)
- spoken word collection
- quick reference and information
- children’s books
- photocopying & printing
- PCs with internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications
- free Wi-Fi
- newspapers and magazines
- limited study facilities
- under-5s sessions
- cards, postcards and local history books for sale
- fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- coffee mornings
- reading groups
- book drop box for out of hours returns - around the corner from the library on Hadyn Park Road
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Monday 10am - 5pm
Tuesday 10am - 8pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 8pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
All our libraries close on Bank Holidays
020 8753 3863
87/91 Askew Road
This library is on the 266 bus route.
Accessibility: Step free access throughout the building.
Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.