Askew Road library
- teenage collection (Teen Zone)
- spoken word collection
- quick reference and information
- children’s books
- photocopying & printing
- card payments accepted at the Lending Customer Service Desk (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, Contactless, Apple Pay and G Pay)
- PCs with internet access and selected Microsoft Office applications
- free Wi-Fi
- newspapers and magazines
- limited study facilities
- under-5s sessions
- cards, postcards and local history books for sale
- fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities
- coffee mornings
- reading groups
- book drop box for out of hours returns - around the corner from the library on Hadyn Park Road
- food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank.
- Amazon locker (Goblet)
- small battery recycling tube
- small electrical recycling bin
- small light bulb recycling box
- Photo-me photo booth
See our library events page for more information about what’s happening in our libraries.
Askew Road Library will be closed on Thursday 22 October, Friday 23 October and Friday 30 October because staff have been temporarily relocated in order to maintain critical services. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this closure.
Our normal opening hours are as follows:
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 10am - 7pm
- Tuesday 10am - 7pm
- Wednesday 10am - 7pm
- Thursday 10am - 7pm (closed 22 October)
- Friday 10am - 5pm (closed 23 and 30 October)
- Saturday 10am - 5pm
- All our libraries are closed on bank holidays.
020 8753 3863
87/91 Askew Road
This library is on the 306, 216, N266 bus route.
Accessibility: Step free access throughout the building.
Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.