Get involved and find your space

There are over 30 tenants' and residents' association (TRA) halls and rooms in Hammersmith & Fulham. In most cases, our resident volunteers run these premises and can be contacted to book a space for an event or activity. For information on how to contact a TRA, or to book a space, please contact the Resident Involvement team.

Some permitted activities for hall or room hire

Where there’s a tenant and residents association (TRA), the committee will meet to discuss and agree the sort of activities they want in their hall. Some examples may include:

  • resident meetings
  • children’s parties
  • informal gatherings where alcohol is not served on the premises
  • exercise classes
  • bingo
  • book clubs
  • stay and play groups.

Community spaces for let

Looking to let a space? The Resident Involvement team manage eight office hub units on the Edward Woods Estate, close to Westfield. These are available for short or long term let.

Please get in touch on the contact details below to arrange a viewing or ask for more details.

Contact us

Resident involvement team

020 8753 6652

Resident involvement homepage 

Want to stay connected with H&F? Sign-up to the council