A parent carer forum, dedicated to improving the quality of life for disabled children, young people, adults,and their families in Hammersmith and Fulham
We are members of various committees and hold formal consultations and meetings with professionals and council officers, with the aim to influence decisions and services for disabled service users. As part of this we conduct surveys, publish reports and campaign on issues where we can highlight parental concerns and gaps in service provision.
What else we do:
- provide training sessions for parent carers on topics including carers rights, therapies, and behaviour strategies
- enable parents to meet other parents in similar situations
- send out a regular newsletter with details of Parentsactive’s events, information and links to relevant activities and opportunities for young people and parent carers
- engage parents of disabled adults, covering areas such as transition, health, social care, day centres and employment
- run conferences on SEND for parent carers and professionals.
To view our current events, sessions and for the latest news visit:
If you are having trouble accessing the latest information, email email@example.com
Become a member of Parentsactive
You can be as involved with Parentsactive as little or as much as you like and are able to. Visit Join – Parentsactive for more information.