Who has my details?
There are two versions of the Register of Electors – a full version and an open version.
The full version lists everyone entitled to vote. The law says who can have a copy of it and what it can be used for. It is given freely to public bodies and individuals set down in electoral law, and only sold to others who the law says are entitled to a copy, such as credit reference agencies.
The open version leaves out the names and addresses of people who have asked to be excluded from it (‘opting out’). It can be bought by anyone and used for any purpose.
Some people buy the edited list for information about specific areas of the borough, called polling districts.
Each polling district has a three letter code - for example ABC.
View a map of polling districts in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham to see the different areas and codes.
The following attachments are the full lists of everyone who has been supplied with a copy of the Register of Electors since 1 December 2016.
- Supply of the Register of Electors 2021 (pdf 121KB)
- Supply of the Register of Electors 2020 (pdf 121KB)
- Supply of the Register of Electors 2019 (pdf 200KB)
- Supply of the Register of Electors 2018 (pdf 128KB)
- Supply of the Register of Electors 2017 (pdf 130KB)
- Supply of the Register of Electors 2016 (pdf 215KB)