2019 European Parliamentary election
The EU Parliamentary election will be taking place on Thursday 23 May 2019. Please see below for the notice of election.
- Notice of Election (pdf 86KB)
- List of Parties and Individual Candidates Nominated and Notice of Poll (pdf 95KB)
- List of polling stations in H&F (pdf 39KB)
- Notice of opening of postal votes (pdf 144KB)
Deadlines for voting in the EU Parliamentary election
- The deadline to register to vote has now passed. However, you can still register to vote for future elections.
- If you are an EU citizen, you may still be able to register to vote in your home country if registration there has not yet closed.
- The deadline to apply for a postal vote or a proxy vote has now passed.
If, after 5pm on Wednesday 15 May, you have found out that you cannot vote due to employment reasons or medical reasons, you can apply to vote by emergency proxy: