Hammersmith & Fulham combines all the very best of London in one borough:
- a thriving cityscape full of commercial opportunity and entrepreneurship
- wonderful parks and open spaces from the glorious terrain of Wormwood Scrubs to the delightful Bishop’s Park
- a two-mile stretch of the Thames flowing under the iconic Hammersmith Bridge
- seven superb theatres catering to all tastes including the world-famous Hammersmith Eventim Apollo
- three professional football teams (Chelsea, Fulham and QPR)
- great connections with 15 tube stations and direct rail links to Heathrow and Gatwick
- superb open-air markets such as at Shepherds Bush and North End Road
- the site of a globally-esteemed university (Imperial College London)
- dozens of impressive schools and a wide choice of property for making a home
- Europe's largest urban shopping mall (Westfield London).
Most importantly, our greatest asset is our 185,000 local residents- they're a rich diversity from across the world who have made H&F their home and brought their cultures with them. H&F Council is proud to serve them and fulfil everyone’s needs, including everything from free home social care to a commitment to zero carbon emissions by 2030. So it is truly the best borough to visit, work and live in.
The borough profile
The borough profile provides a dynamic picture of life in the borough and presents information in a visual and easy to use format. The data is presented in maps, tables and graphs.
We produce the borough profile report every four years. It is intended to provide an overall picture of the borough’s demographic, social, economic and environmental characteristics in an easy-to-use, graphic-driven format.
The subjects covered by the report are:
- local economy
- social conditions and crime
- health and social care
- environment and leisure