You can visit our clinic to get your details added to your GP record.
Who can use this service?
To have your overseas vaccination details added to your NHS Record you must be:
1. Registered with a GP Practice in England. If you are not registered with a GP, you can find out how to do this at: www.nhs.uk or by calling 0300 311 22 33
2. A resident (temporary or permanent) in England
3. Over 5-year-olds
4. Vaccinated overseas (also includes Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) with one of the vaccinations below:
- Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
- SinoVac (CoronaVac)
- Beijing Institute of Biological Products (Sinopharm BIBP)
Where you need to go
- 145 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 9JT
Just walk in seven days a week from 9am to 7pm.
You can also get your vaccination at these clinics.
Please bring these things with you to register your vaccinations:
- Your passport
- Proof of which COVID vaccinations you have had and when
We will also be vaccinating at the walk in overseas recording clinic so if you need your 1st, 2nd or booster Covid-19 vacination please come along.