Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country, including for people who have been vaccinated
Visit GOV.UK to find out what you can and cannot do.
- you can meet indoors in a group of up to 6 people or a group of any size from 2 households
- you can meet outside in a group of up to 30 people
- indoor hospitality and entertainment can reopen
- organised indoor sport can take place for all
- work from home if you can and travel safely
- if you have symptoms get a test and stay at home
- remember - hands, face, space and fresh air.
You can read the ‘Covid-19 Response - Spring 2021 (roadmap)’ setting out how Covid restrictions will be eased in England.
Pages in this section
What we're doing
The coronavirus outbreak is forcing all of us to make huge changes in our lives and alter the way we go about our business. Hammersmith & Fulham is prepared and is on your side.
We have adopted a people first approach which means we are taking all the necessary actions and providing all necessary resources to help keep people safe.
We have a plan to keep essential services running and support residents as this statement from the Leader of H&F, Cllr Stephen Cowan, sets out. Responding to coronavirus (Covid-19) together.
We are working closely with the NHS and other public services as well as people throughout our community and our partners in the private and third sectors.
Stay up to date
We will be keeping residents up to date with the latest information on COVID-19 by email and on our social media channels.