Coronavirus remains a serious health risk
Visit GOV.UK to find out how to stay safe and help prevent the spread.
It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others:
- meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors
- if you think you might have Covid-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home
- wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others
- check in with the NHS Covid-19 app when you’re out
- wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap
- get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
Pages in this section
What we're doing
The coronavirus outbreak is forcing all of us to make huge changes in our lives and alter the way we go about our business. Hammersmith & Fulham is prepared and is on your side.
We have adopted a people first approach which means we are taking all the necessary actions and providing all necessary resources to help keep people safe.
We have a plan to keep essential services running and support residents as this statement from the Leader of H&F, Cllr Stephen Cowan, sets out. Responding to coronavirus (Covid-19) together.
We are working closely with the NHS and other public services as well as people throughout our community and our partners in the private and third sectors.
Stay up to date
We will be keeping residents up to date with the latest information on COVID-19 by email and on our social media channels.