Starting school - reception 2021
If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017, they will be starting reception in primary school from September 2021.
Application for a reception place in 2021 opened on 1 September 2020 and will close on 15 January 2021. The national offer date is 16 April 2021.
The eAdmissions site is now open for you to register your details and to make an application for a reception place.
Hints and tips leaflets
Please make use of our new hints and tips leaflets which will soon be provided in Arabic, Polish, Somali and Spanish.
- Hints and tips 2021 primary leaflet (pdf 1.9MB)
- Hints and tips 2021 (Arabic) (pdf 4.5MB)
- Hints and tips 2021 (Polish) (pdf 1.2MB)
- Hints and tips 2021 (Somali) (pdf 4.1MB)
- Hints and tips 2021 (Spanish) (pdf 1.1MB)
Deferment for summer-born children
Applying for deferment for your summer-born child? Print, complete and submit this admission deferral form to the school admissions team.
020 8753 1085
145 King Street