Secondary school admissions
If your child will reach the age of 11 between 1 September 2019 and 31 August 2020, they will be moving on to secondary school in September 2020.
The national closing date for applications was 31 October 2019. Any application received after this date will not be considered as part of the first batch to be offered on the national offer date of 2 March 2020.
The eAdmissions site is open for you to register your details and to make an application for secondary transfer in September 2020.
The secondary transfer process
The Moving on up brochure (pdf 2.5MB) contains detailed information about the process and the summarised admission criteria for all schools in Hammersmith & Fulham.
Hints and tips leaflets
Please make use of our new hints & tips leaflets which we have now provided in Arabic and Somali as well.
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet (pdf 2.1MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Arabic (pdf 1.2MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Polish (pdf 1.2MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Somali (pdf 1.2MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Spanish (pdf 1.2MB)
Distance cut-off maps
Where relevant, distance cut-off maps are available.
020 8753 1085 (9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday)
145 King Street