Secondary school admissions
From 1 September 2018, you can start to apply for a secondary school place for your child. Information and advice on making an application is provided below.
Hints and tips leaflets
Please make use of our new hints & tips leaflets which we have now provided in Arabic and Somali as well.
- Hints and tips 2019 secondary leaflet (pdf)
- Hints and tips 2019 secondary leaflet (Arabic) (pdf)
- Hints and tips 2019 secondary leaflet (Somali) (pdf)
The eadmissions site will be live on 1 September 2018 for you to make an application for a secondary school place.
Closing date for applications
The national closing date for applications is 31 October 2018 and the national offer date is 1 March 2019
The secondary transfer process
The following documents remain available throughout the secondary transfer process.
The annual Moving on Up (pdf 2.5MB) brochure contains detailed information about the process and the summarised admission criteria for all schools in Hammersmith & Fulham.
Presentations have been prepared to dispel some common myths, provide an overview of the process and assist you in making realistic preferences.
- Secondary transfer process 2018 - Hammersmith & Fulham South (pdf 1MB)
- Secondary transfer process 2018 - Hammersmith & Fulham North (pdf 1MB)
Distance cut-off maps
Where relevant, distance cut-off maps are available.
Tel. 020 8753 1085 (9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday)
145 King Street