Secondary school admissions
If your child will reach the age of 11 between 1 September 2019 and 31 August 2020, they will be moving on to secondary school in September 2020.
The national closing date for applications is 31 October 2019 and the national offer date is 2 March 2020.
The eAdmissions site is open for you to register your details and to make an application for a reception place.
The secondary transfer process
The Moving on up brochure (pdf 2.5MB) contains detailed information about the process and the summarised admission criteria for all schools in Hammersmith & Fulham.
Help is available
Are you struggling to complete your online secondary transfer application on eAdmission? Help is available at four primary schools in the borough.
- Ark Swift Primary School, Australia Road, W12 7PT
Date and time: Tuesday 8 October 2019 between 9am and 12 noon
- Melcombe Primary School, Fulham Palace Road, W6 9ER
Date and time: Monday 14 October 2019 between 1pm and 3.30pm
- Sulivan Primary School, Peterborough Road, SW6 3BN
Date and time: Tuesday 15 October 2019 between 9 am and 12 noon
- Normand Croft Primary School, Bramber Road, W14 9PA
Date and time: Wednesday 16 October 2019 between 9 am and 12 noon
If your child does not attend one of these schools, please call our admissions team on 020 8753 1085 and we can book a time for you at one of the schools listed.
Hints and tips leaflets
Please make use of our new hints & tips leaflets which we have now provided in Arabic and Somali as well.
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet (pdf 2.1MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Arabic (pdf 1.2MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Polish (pdf 1.2MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Somali (pdf 1.2MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 secondary leaflet - Spanish (pdf 1.2MB)
Distance cut-off maps
Where relevant, distance cut-off maps are available.
020 8753 1085 (9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday)
145 King Street