Determined admission arrangements for 2021-22
Any changes to school admission arrangements must be consulted on for at least six weeks before they can be made.
Decisions about admissions for community schools are made by the council. For academies and voluntary aided (church) schools, decisions are made by the governing body. Once a decision has been made the arrangements are considered as ‘determined’.
Admission arrangements must be determined by 28 February and published for public viewing by 15 March 2020.
Arrangements for schools following a period of consultation
- Lady Margaret School policy | supplementary information form (pdf)
- Sacred Heart High School policy (pdf)
- Ark Bentworth Primary Academy (pdf)
- Ark Burlington Danes Primary Academy (pdf)
- Ark Conway Academy (pdf)
- Fulham Bilingual (pdf)
- Holy Cross (pdf)
- Langford Academy (pdf)
- Thomas's Academy (pdf)
Arrangements for schools and academies that did not propose changes, or were not required to consult
- Hammersmith & Fulham community schools (pdf)
These are: Addision, Avonmore, Brackenbury, Flora Gardens, Kenmont, Melcombe, Miles Coverdale, Old Oak, Sir John Lillie, Normand Croft, Wendell Park and Wormholt Park
- Greenside Primary School (pdf)
- St Peter's CE Primary School (pdf)
- St Thomas of Canterbury policy; supplimentary information form (pdf)
Schemes for the coordination of primary reception entry and primary to secondary transfer
- Primary reception coordinated scheme 2021-22 (pdf)
- Secondary transfer coordinated scheme 2021-22 (pdf)
In accordance with Regulation 21 of the Regulations and Section 88 of the SSFA 1998, any person or body who considered that any maintained school or Academy's arrangements are unlawful, or not compliant with the Code or relevant law relating to admissions, can make an objection to the Schools Adjudicator.
If you have any queries please contact the Admissions Team by email: email@example.com.