A who's who guide to our SEND teams

The range of people who support families with children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) locally, the services they offer and how to get in touch with them.

Educational psychologists

Who we are

We are qualified educational psychologists registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council.

Who we support

We support:

  • children and young people up to 25 years old and their families who are residents of H&F
  • children and young from other boroughs but in H&F education settings

What we do

We consult with:

  • teachers
  • parents and carers
  • other adults who work with children young people and young adults

We work with groups of children, young people, parents and carers and organisations.

We also:

  • conduct psychological assessments (contributing to education, health and care plans)
  • carry out research and evaluation
  • provide support for critical Incidents in schools
  • apply evidence-based practice to inform our work
  • provide advice, guidance and interventions – for example strategies and ideas to move problematic situations forward positively
  • offer professional development and training

Contact us

Translate this website