Nationality and citizenship

Coronavirus (COVID-19): H&F register office update

Check the service update page for the latest advice on register office services including births, deaths, citizenship, marriages, civil partnerships, certificates and ceremonies.

Applying for citizenship

All citizenship and settlement services are now provided by the new UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services, managed by a government appointed partner.

To learn more about the new services please visit New UK Visa services - what you need to know 

Apply to become a British Citizen by naturalisation

Apply for settlement services

If you have any questions about your legal status or your residency rights, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the H&F Law Centre.

There's more on the Government website about EU Citizens’ status.

Citizenship ceremonies

How to book and what it costs.

Citizenship ceremonies

EU settlement scheme

If you’re a European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss citizen, you and your family will be able to apply to get either settled or pre-settled status.

EU settlement scheme