My Account

Go to My Account

Help with registering for My Account

Services available to logged-in users

Report it

Report and track issues such as graffiti, abandoned vehicles, dumped rubbish, dog fouling, noise pollution, trading standards issues and much more.

Council tax

View your council tax details, tell us you are moving in, out of or within the borough, set up or amend a direct debit or apply for sole occupier discount.

Housing benefit and council tax support

Check details of your existing housing benefit or council tax support claim.

Highways licences

Apply for skip, scaffolding, tables and chairs, crane, hoarding licences.

Temporary event notice and premises licensing

Holding an event? Apply for a temporary event notice through My Account. You can also apply for a new premises licence and vary a designated premises supervisor.

Access to the housing register

Complete an online application to join the housing register.

Planning and licensing e-alerts

Get notifications about planning and licensing applications anywhere in the borough.

My Account frequently asked questions

My Account FAQs

Get technical support with My Account

Contact My Account technical support

My Account privacy policy

My Account privacy policy