Help us register voters while earning some money
We’re looking for committed and enthusiastic people to work for our Electoral Services team.
During this year’s annual voter registration canvass, taking place between September and November, we need help registering local residents to vote.
Our annual voter registration canvass gives you the opportunity to:
- earn extra money in your spare time
- work flexible hours that are easy to fit around work or study
- work close to home (for people living in or very close to the borough)
- exercise and work outdoors
- get to know the borough and the community
- work for us again outside the canvass period.
No experience is necessary and full training will be provided.
Are you able to help make this year’s canvass a success?
Please visit our Electoral Services recruitment page for more information and for the application form.
Want to read more news stories like this? Subscribe to our weekly e-news bulletin.